What is Skinbetter Science?
Skinbetter Science is a beauty brand that started in 2016. Its products fight the signs of aging while protecting it from further damage. Their expert-backed product formulation delivers ingredients directly to the affected part while minimizing the risk of irritation commonly experienced by many.
Skinbetter is known for offering award-winning products made by experts who have decades of experience when it comes to clinical research. The company also claims that their products are not only for patients, but for physicians, surgeons, nurses, and aestheticians as well.
What does Skinbetter Science sell?
Skinbetter products include wrinkle creams, serums, cleansers, masks, and moisturizers. Each of these serves specific functions for the skin and are classified into four general categories: Refresh, Transform, Protect, and Rejuvenate.
The Refresh collection includes powerful cleansers, moisturizes, as well as masks that cleanse the skin and gently exfoliate it. Transform has the eye cream that targets eye bags and puffiness, while Protect includes the serum formulated using 19 antioxidants to protect the sensitive skin. Lastly, Skinbetter Science’s Rejuvenate line includes overnight creams and correcting serums.
Top-Selling Skinbetter Science Products
Here are some of the best-selling products offered by Skinbetter Science:
- Skinbetter Science AlphaRet Overnight Cream – This cream reduces the appearance of forehead wrinkles, frown lines, and uneven tone. It is made using the two gold standard ingredients when it comes to skin rejuvenation: retinoid and lactic acid.
- Skinbetter Science Alto Defense Serum – This award-winning serum uses scientifically-advanced antioxidant technology to protect the skin against oxidative damage and correct the appearance of uneven skin tone. It can also calm irritated skin to reduce facial redness. It is made by combining Vitamin C and Vitamin E, as well as 17 other antioxidant ingredients.
- Skinbetter Science InterFuse Treatment Cream – This formula reduces the appearance of under eye wrinkles and crow’s feet around the eyes. It also reduces puffiness and lightens the dark circles under the eyes. It consists of vitamin C, antioxidants, and a unique blend of humectants.
- Skinbetter Science Oxygen Infusion Wash – This wash functions to refresh and purify the skin. It does so by getting rid of makeup residue, dead skin cells, and oil build-up. The key ingredients are argireline and alpha-hydroxy acids.
- Skinbetter Science Even Tone Correcting Serum – This serum reduces the appearance of hyperpigmentation and some yellowing appearance certain skin types experience. This product is made with alpha arbutin, linoleic acid, Artemisia capillaris flower extract, Terminalia ferdinandiana fruit extract, and Pancratium maritimum extract.
What Makes Skinbetter Science Unique?
Skinbetter brand stands out from other brands available in the market because of their cutting-edge sciences that serve as their driving force when creating product formulas. Their team of experts with decades of experience has a profound understanding of how skin aging works and what can be done to defy its effects.
Skinbetter Science Ingredients: What Are They?
Depending on the specific products, Skinbetter Science mixes commonly used skincare ingredients with other plant extracts such as olive, turmeric, ginger, licorice, and grape.
Their AlphaRet formula lists lactic acid, retinoid, hyaluronic acid, glycerin, and vitamin B3. For their tone correcting serum, they use linoleic acid and alpha arbutin. Other products contain jojoba esters, caffeine, salicylic acid, lactic acid, amino acids, vitamin C, and peptides.
Is Skinbetter Science Good?
A: Since Skinbetter is not widely available, there is only a limited number of Skinbetter reviews that can be found online. Nonetheless, the brand has received many awards and editorial coverage for the effectiveness of its products. Few bloggers’ Skinbetter Science reviews online show that the products are indeed effective and yield noticeable results in a short time.
Is Skinbetter Science Cruelty-Free?
Skinbetter products are cruelty-free. The company does not test on animals and has never done so. Their formulas also do not contain any kind of animal by-product.
Does Skinbetter Science have any side effects?
The company does not warn of any major side effects when using Skinbetter Science products. However, as with most health products, you might experience minor side effects such as skin irritation or allergic reactions to some of the ingredients. To prevent this, perform a skin test first before applying over a larger area.
Meanwhile, the use of Skinbetter products during pregnancy may be warranted, but only upon the approval of a specialist.
How Much Do Skinbetter Science Products Cost?
Skinbetter products are expensive, with most hovering between $100 and $200.
- The Alto Defense Serum 30ML retails for $145
- InterFuse Treatment Cream 30ML is $120
- AlphaRet Overnight Cream is $180 for a 50ml tube
- Tone Correcting Serum 50ML is $140
- Instant Effect Gel for eyes is one of the lowest-priced, at $85
- The Refresh Line of cleansers is significantly less
- Oxygen Infusion Wash selling for $38
- Daily Enzyme Cleanser is $34
The Skin Rejuvenating Trio Kit, which contains the AlphaRet Overnight Cream, Even Tone Correcting Serum, and Oxygen Infusion Wash is $270.
Where can I buy Skinbetter Science products?
Skinbetter products are only available for purchase through authorized physicians. Their official website will help you locate an authorized physician partner near you. Just be sure to get your product from these authorized partners so that you won’t end up with a Skinbetter Science dupe. The products can be purchased individually, but for those who wish to try an entire set, there are also Skinbetter Science Kits available.
What is Skinbetter Science’s return policy?
Skinbetter company offers a 30-day return policy for anyone who is not satisfied with their products.
What Are Some Alternatives to Skinbetter Science?
Skinbetter may not be the right choice for everyone, because it may not react well with your skin or their products are expensive. If you’re looking for skincare products, consider Murad Skin Care, Instantly Ageless, Mary Kay Skin Care, and Advanced Dermatology.
Is Skinbetter Product Worth It? The Bottom Line
Skinbetter Science is a critically acclaimed brand that helps you achieve your beauty goals. Their award-winning products are formulated by a team of experts that aims to protect your dehydrated skin and fight the different signs of aging. Skinbetter products also produce noticeable results fast.
However, you might find it difficult to get a hold of their products because they are only available when bought from the company’s partner physician. But that could be a good thing too, as this means that the products are approved and recommended by skin care professionals.